The Committee has decided to host three 18 Hole Midweek competitions during the months of July, August and September.
Each competition will be held over three days and the exact dates are;
The following criteria will apply for these competitions :
1 They are single stableford competitions played from green tees.
2. They are qualifying competitions open to all members (Full/5-Day/Juniors).
3. The entry fee is €6.
4. There is no re-entry allowed.
5. A minimum of twelve entries will be required to make the competition valid.
6. The usual 9-hole midweek competition will still be in operation but both
competitions must be played separately. In fact on any given day, if playing
both, the 18 hole competition must be completed first.
7. There will be no time sheet in operation . Members are asked to make their own
arrangements regarding playing times.
It is intended that these will be of particular interest to 5-Day members as they will then qualify for open competitions having, as required by the GUI, played three qualifying competitions in their home club.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓